Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tell-a-Tale

I have been out of blogging for quite few days now. And as it happens with me, I tend to loose the enthusiasm of updating my blog as time passes. I make promises to myself and happily break them! But Hang on… it is not the case this time. This time the updating of the blog has taken a back seat because of a noble reason. And the noble reason is that I am focusing a bit of time and energy in writing short stories. I always had an interest in writing and weaving my imagination in words but have not been able to let my thoughts flourish. And this time I am making a serious attempt for that.

I am crossing my fingers to see how it goes. I hope that I am successful in my endeavor. After all, Life is also a story written by the creator!

Wish me luck! :-)

God Bless!
Cheers!
Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment