Monday, June 11, 2012

The First Showers

Pune witnessed the first showers of the monsoon yesterday. It felt heavenly. The aroma generated when the drops hit the parched earth is simply majestic and can’t be described in words. I simply love the monsoon season. And this love is not of yesterday or today, rather it dates back to the time when I was a small kid. Probably playing football in mud or cycling in showers was the motivation behind the love.

Monsoon brings a welcome change with it. It brings a great relief from the heat of the summers. Everything seems to be coming alive with the rains.

To enjoy the first showers, I simply took out my bike and roamed around the streets of Pune, getting myself drenched completely. Wetting myself in the rains gives me another reason to relish ginger tea and pakodas :)

Rain Rain Come again!

God Bless!
Cheers!
Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment