Wednesday, April 28, 2010

भाग लो या भाग लो...

I think the title of the post seems interesting! Because from the title one might not be able to guess what I am trying to convey, or one might think I have written the words twice. However that is not the case, for both of the conditions that I mentioned are not true.


Infact, if I be honest, perhaps the title has a very deep meaning hidden inside it.


I was poring through the pages of my diary today and found a very interesting quote written some time back. I guess I got that as sms and quickly jotted down in my diary.


The quote was in Hindi as follows-


जीवन की हर परिस्थिति में हमारे पास दो ही रास्ते होते हैं- भाग लो या भाग लो !


If I explain it, the first भाग लो refers to “Participate” and the second one refers to “Run away” And if I say it is perfectly true. For every situation in life, especially tough ones, we really have a choice to run away from the problem or to find a solution for the problem.


Need I say any thing more? Just think the meaning it conveys!


Every person has its own way of dealing with the problems but in my opinion the first one, “to participate” is much simpler than the second one “to run away” :-)


God Bless!

Cheers!

Adi

1 comment:

  1. I am motivating myself to "Bhag lo" offcourse the second one...to participate :)
    Awesome thought shared.... :)

    ReplyDelete