Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks Cappuccino!

When it comes to choice, I prefer tea to coffee. However, it is not that I do not like coffee. It is just a slight preference of taste. But in this week, for the last four days, I have consumed coffee like anything! Tea actually took a back seat!


I have been actually working continuously for 12-15 hours daily since Monday. And believe me a cup of cappuccino, or to be rather precise, many cups of cappuccino have helped me in keeping my senses awake and putting that effort. They might have not relieved from the tiredness but at least they created an illusion which made me feel that I am recharged!


For the last 4 days, we have meetings and discussions going on for a very ambitious project that we are going to start soon. The whole day goes in to that. And after that, I have to look in to my current project which is ready for UAT. Friends are complaining that I am not putting mails, being “too busy”. Busy, I must say, is a misleading and tricky word and is for people those who do not want to do! Ask yourself when you fail to accomplish something like for example, calling a friend; you just take the lame excuse of being “busy”. I am also no exception and do the same. But only one thing, which I can pull my collar up for, is I always reply to mails addressed to me or the calls I missed! Reactive reaction :-) Something is better than nothing always!


I have made a good friendship with cappuccino these days. Before any discussion, I do not forget to take a cup with me because it helps in keeping awake at least for a while. And whenever I feel fatigue, I rush to the vending machine to get a one. Effectively I am taking 4 to 5 cups daily! Getting too much, but when the things will be fine, I will say good bye to it.



For the time being, Thanks Cappuccino!



God Bless!

Cheers!

Adi

5 comments:

  1. yeah! 4-5 cups is too much! But sometimes u can't help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have had times like that... abt 8 cups a day... but that too passed. i have found that interest is the most powerful stimulant... better than coffee or apple. keep one interested and you get him completely...
    anyways... stop drinking dat much of coffee.

    and yeah.. i love cappuchino :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Well that is true! But I guess, technical meetings hardly generates interest :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of discussion over a cup of coffee..CCD..
    Well,I am impressed by the quote : I am Busy..
    Nice Adi..

    ReplyDelete