Friday, April 30, 2010

Oye Its Friday!!!

Friday always bring the cheers and smile for me! Hardly there is any Friday when I am not happy. The only reason I can think for that is, Friday is the last working day!!! And I guess I am not the one. It’s the same story for majority of people who work in a 5 day work culture, of course from Monday to Friday.


This Friday has brought in extra smiles, today being the last working day, the Salary day! :-)


Its 1.15 am in the morning of Saturday, for me its still Friday night, and I am not feeling like sleeping. Right now, watching the SL v/s NZ tie of the T-20 world cup.


It’s raining outside, the weather has become awesome, the cool breeze bringing heavenly feeling it. I have just had a cup of ginger tea half an hour back. Do not know out of the blue, suddenly felt like having a cup of tea! And I hardly say “No” to tea!

It was an all smiles Friday and I suppose it’s the onset of yet another lazy weekend :-)


God Bless!

Cheers!

Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment