Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Going! A week into Blogging!

It’s been a week since I started blogging. I am happy for myself that I have been able to continuously update it over these seven days as I never thought I would be able to carry on the momentum. As uncle Newton said, “A body in motion keeps on moving unless acted upon by any external force” So here I promise that I would move on until any external force acts on me to stop!


It is always “WE” and never “I”.I would like to thank all of you for making it happen and encouraging me! Really wish that this caravan moves on!


Do keep reviewing and posting your comments and let me know the frank opinion on how I can do better.


God Bless!


Cheers!

Adi

1 comment:

  1. now u seem to have acquired a new identity.. Aditya "blogger" Kaushal!! ha ha
    just a week old and 11 posts under your collar.. great going!! happy bloggin :)

    ReplyDelete